Sarah is a natural at interior design and would like to ‘give back’ by offering complimentary room design online.
If you would love a room in your home re-designing but don’t have the budget, now is your chance. Lockdown is the perfect opportunity to improve a room and can make time at home more comfortable. Doing an improvement project can be good for mental health too. Online shops are always available for furniture and accessories if the high street is off-limits. Sarah can re-purpose and re-arrange furniture and accessories if the budget is small or non-existent.
The more thorough you are with the preparation the more likely she is to choose your project.
She is offering one complimentary room design for those who are prepared to do the preparatory work, which includes:
- completing the online room questionnaire
- taking photos/videos of the room, each wall, floor and ceiling, close up of features or problem areas
- measuring the room & drawing a basic floorplan, including doors, radiators, windows, built-ins, bathroom fittings, fireplaces, boilers etc
- sending images of desired room styles
Sarah will look over the information and come back to you with any further questions she has.
In return you will receive:
- a scale floorplan (metric) with recommended furniture layout
- a mood board
- written/sketched details about where to place items
- list of items to purchase, their cost and where to buy
She would be grateful for a testimonial and photos of the completed room for the website.
Donations are welcome to cover expenses but are not required…